About Lavadora

Well, good morning, good afternoon and good night, all depend where you are.



I starts to say my name is Javiera Matus Araya, i'm 19 years old and i have lived all my life in La Florida. In my house live with my parents, my little brother and my grow sister, now i thinking about it and I think it will never leave the house. My birthday is in 28 in May. So this years I'm gonna 20 years old and this is not funny, because I feel like a very, very younger, like if I have 14 years old. I have pretty and happy memories of my years in school that  is called Andrew Carnegie College.All my education was there and meet good people, but now I only have contact with my best friend, because at school I was always very quiet.


At one point in my life I really loved classical music, it was so much that my parents made me study at the music academy, because I was going to be a classical music pianist and sometimes I wanted to play jazz was the best moment of my life. I grew up a lot and it was my favorite pastime, this help me to be happy and have focus in my life. After this, I wanted to be a writer and write about love, about all the things that people feel in their life, but when the time passed, I later start thinking that I have to be an artist, and with a teacher I started to learn some tips to draw and paint.


Comentarios

  1. and what about the great diego castillo in your life? hahaha. Your dog is cute but not for me. See you around!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares